Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where am I? In space, that's where!

It's been awhile, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you two. I'm too tired to be pissed off at anything today, so I'll spare you a rant and give you something cool instead. Aren't I the best?

This is something I came across a couple months ago, and just stumbled upon it again. Now that I've got a blog (sort of), I figured I'd pass this on.

Asteroid Impact (HD)

You may notice that the song in this is the same song you're hearing right now, but it's a wicked tune, so deal with it. I'll change the one on my page eventually, but that's just such a killer vocal solo that I think I'll let you enjoy it for now.

I guess I don't have much else to say. I'm sorry I couldn't waste a little more of your time. Why don't you just watch that video a couple more times, it never gets old.

1 comment:

  1. That was a sick video, friend. (Sick in the wicked cool youth-nuanced way, you understand.)

    ReplyDelete

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.