Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bubblicious

You know those blank, plastic CDs you get when you buy a stack of blank CDs? Have you ever thought it was a waste to just throw them out? Well probably not, but in my line of work we're burning about 1000 CDs a month for clients, so I figured I'd start collecting them for some sort of project when I had enough. About 200 plastic CDs, and a year later, my inspiration has finally come. I never really had any plans for them, but I was hoping to use them all in one go. Well it turns out this new idea will allow me to use them one at a time for extended enjoyment.

Bubble Discs

Now what I want to know, is why am I only hearing about this now?!

3 comments:

  1. Hahah I love the one guy, "OOOOOH IT WORKS!!"

    That's actually pretty cool. I think you'll get bored before using all 200 cds though. You should have a CD bubble battle... with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can CDs be crushed and snorted, because that would keep you busy? Just asking....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid 200 won't even get me to the weekend.

    Yes, CDs can be crushed, and they can be snorted, but could you please tell me how that will result in me having a bunch of long plastic bubbles on my kitchen table?

    ReplyDelete

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.